Little Gardener's Grow and Create Pot Mini Tomato
This special tomato plant grows only twice as high as this pot, and produces sweet and juicy tomatoes the size of a 50 cent coin. Chop them into salads, put them on a pizza or pop them in your mouth straight off the plant! Nothing tastes as good as tomatoes you have grown yourself.
Have some fun with the project kit containing Mini Tomato seeds, colourful plastic pot, soil, stickers and activity sheet!
Grow and Create pots are complete project kits for kids offering both education and fun. They contain a brightly coloured high quality reusable plastic pot, Jiffy® soil pellets, seeds, a sticker sheet for kids to personalise their own "mini garden in a pot" and an activity sheet with quizzes, games and colouring-in! Easy all-in-one kits Fun for the whole family Sticker and activity sheet with quizzes, games and colouring-in
- Position: Partial Sun
- Plant Use(s): Containers
- Flowering Time(s): Spring, Summer
- Flower Colour: Red
- Plant Type: Edibles
HOW TO USE
- Place the Jiffy® Soil Pellets into a bucket and pour in 3 cups of warm water. In a few minutes the pellets will turn into soil. Put a sheet of kitchen paper towel at the bottom of the coloured pot and pour in the soil.
- Press half a fingernail deep holes into soil. Put one seed in each hole and cover with soil.
- Use the stickers included to decorate the pot and make it your own mini garden.
- Place the pot on a saucer somewhere warm and sunny, and check daily if the plant needs watering. After about 7-14 days look out for seedlings! Feed your plant with liquid fertiliser every 2 weeks, so they grow strong and healthy. Remove the weakest seedlings so the strongest 2-3 plants have enough room to grow.
- Watch the plants grow flowers that will turn into tomatoes, first green and then red! Your tomatoes will be ready to pick around 12 weeks after planting the seeds.
Top Tip: Water the soil, not the plant - leaves and stems do not like getting wet.
Not suitable for children under the age of 3, contains small parts. Adult supervision required.
H14cm x W15cm x D15cm