•3/4 cup of rolled oats •3/4 cup of wholemeal flower •100g butter •1/2 cup of sugar •2 tsp ground ginger
•1/3 cup of sugar •1 cup of Greek-style yogurt •250g cream cheese •grated rind from 1 orange •2 eggs
•Seeds and juice of 6 ripe tamarillos •one cinnamon stick
- Gently melt the butter and thoroughly mix in all of the base ingredients.
- Line the bottom of a greased spring-form cake tin with baking paper. Press base mix so that it fully lines the bottom. Place into fridge to chill.
- Mix the filling ingredients thoroughly (a food processor makes this much easier) and pour on to the base.
Cook for 45 mins to 1 hour at 180°C until firm.
- Heat seeds and juice of 6 ripe tamarillos in a small saucepan with 3 tbs of sugar and the cinnamon stick. Simmer rapidly for 5 minutes until the mix has reduced.
- Pour the tamarillo mix over the cheesecake.
- Serve when cool.