Little Growers Recipe: Cheesy Brocolli Bites
20 Jun, 2021
Simple to make and a favourite with kids, these bites are a great way to get them into broccoli; they’ll disappear off plates and have everyone asking for more!
500g cooked broccoli pieces
1 cup breadcrumbs
1½ cups grated cheese
Salt, pepper and garlic to taste (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix together with a fork.
- Take small spoonfuls of the mixture, shape as desired and place on lined baking tray.
- Bake for 20–25 minutes, or until golden, making sure to flip halfway through.
- Remove and cool before serving.