An easy to manage contained gardening bed is perfect for the home. Control your growth and veggie quality in a separate environment away from the ground. Perfect for decks, balconies, backyards and rooftops. Great garden bed for people with limited mobility. Large Vegepod stand sold seperately.
- Self-watering - Vegepods self-watering technology uses a wicking system that waters plants from below allowing plants to last for weeks without extra watering.
- Keep the pests away - comes with a protective cover that'll stop rabbits, possom and white butterfly from gaining access to your veggies.
- Mist sprays in the canopy roof provide an extra irrigation option via a normal hose connection.
- Contained bases ensure your good soil stays in whilst keeping contaminants out.
- Fully permeable canopies allows air and rain in, but keeps frost and scorching heat at bay.
- Size : 200cm x 100cm
- Growing Depth : 26cm
- Height : 103cm (cover 70cm)
- Soil Required : 18 bags (25L)
- Weight : 24kg
Set up is simple, just slide and click the panels together and bolt to the base containers to create a single, large solid garden. The Vegecover is easily assembled and attached to the garden via a unique hinged system allowing full access to all of your plants. The Vegecover not only protects your veggies from wildlife and pests but it creates its own micro-climate to promote rapid growth.
Large Vegepod stands are sold seperately.