Controls root rotting disease, dieback and downy mildew on fruit trees, ornamentals, shrubs and roses.
Active Ingredients: 800 g/kg Fosetyl-Aluminium in the form of a water dispersible granule
- Controls root rotting disease and dieback.
- Controls downy mildew.
- Ideal for use on fruit trees, ornamentals, shrubs and roses.
- Penetrates rapidly and has a long residual action.
- Absorbed through both foliage and roots.
- Use during transplanting to prevent shock.
- Boosts the plant"s own defences.
- Dilute 1 sachet (5 g) in 1 L of clean water.
- Downy mildew - apply to foliage to point of run off.
- Root rot diseases - apply to foliage and as a root drench.
- Apply as foliar spray every 28 days to plants showing symptoms of disease.
Prevention and transplanting:
- Dilute 1 sachet (5 g) in 2 L of clean water.
- Apply as foliar spray every 28 days in conditions when plants are likely to get disease i.e. moist warm weather.
- Can also be used before transplanting by gently soaking roots and soil in the solution.
Wash treated crops before eating. Withholding period apples - 100 days.