Weed Weapon Stump Stop Gel
- Safe for children and pets once dry.
- Ensure treated stumps do not come into contact with desirable plants
- Visible colour to show where treated.
- Safe in the soil, will not harm nearby plants.
- Cut down below the lowest green growth and immediately apply gel.
- Hold bottle upside down, with the brush against the stump surface and squeeze bottle.
- Apply a thick laywer to cover the entire exposed cut stump surface.
For Best Results
- Apply gel immediately after cutting stump.
- Do not brush vigorously, avoid foaming gel.
- Do not use when rain is due within 12 hours.
- Some stumps may require an additional application.
- Avoid eye and skin contact, may cause irritation.
- Wash hands and exposed skin after use. When applying wear eye protection and waterproof gloves.