12 Dec, 2020
An all-time kiwi favourite that is extremely easy to make for any summer Christmas. Serves 8 people. Prep time15 mins
1kg berry yoghurt
2 punnets of berries (strawberries & raspberries)
1 packet marshmallows
optional: 6 crushed meringues
- Cut up the berries and marshmallows into halves
- Whip cream into soft peaks
- Mix half the cream with the berry yoghurt
- Make sure that the meringues are broken up into small pieces, do this with your hands and put remains into a separate bowl
- Get glasses and start layering the ingredients, starting with the fruit, meringue, and yoghurt cream mixture.
- Use the rest of the whipped cream on top
- Chill for four hours and serve.