Borer Spray Injector
- Kills borer and prevents re-infestation.
- For flight holes in painted, varnished or polished timbers.
- Kills larva in the labyrinth and nearby timber.
- Comes with nozzle for easy injection.
- Also controls citrus tree borer.
Inject fluid into borer holes in furniture, skirting boards, window frames, architraves, weatherboards, lintels and any other painted, varnished or polished timbers where borer holes are found.
Always trial a small inconspicuous area first. If there is reaction it will be evident within the hour. If a reaction occurs strip back your furniture to bare timber before treatment. When dry, resurface with varnish. Wear eye protection during use as liquid may squirt back from adjacent flight holes.