Feijoa and Chocolate Chip Muffins
04 Sep, 2021
As feijoas become plentiful, ensure they don’t go to waste by cooking some of these delicious, tasty muffin treats. They're best eaten still hot from the oven, helping warm you up as autumn fully descends. Makes 12 small or 6 large muffins. Best served warm.
75g melted butter
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
¾ cup caster sugar
1 1⁄2 cups plain white flour
1⁄2 cup white or milk chocolate chips
- Remove their skins and mix the feijoas in a food processor.
- Add eggs, butter, sugar and mix again.
- Add dry ingredients and mix in until smooth.
- Stir in half a cup of chocolate chips.
- Spoon mix into a greased muffin tray.
- Bake at 190C for around 15 - 18 minutes.