Raspberry and Lime Yogurt Popsicles
16 Dec, 2020
Treat yourself to a delicious and extremely easy treat for this hot summer.
1/2 cup of sugar
1/3 cup of fresh lime juice
2 cups of low-fat Greek yogurt
9 oz. of fresh raspberries rinsed and dried
- Reserve 2-3 tablespoons of sugar.
- Add the rest of the sugar and the lime juice to a small saucepan over medium heat, and stir constantly until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Simmer for 5 minutes until the mix reaches s syrup consistency. Let the syrup completely cool down.
- In a small bowl add the raspberries and the rest of the sugar. With a fork, make a puree and let stand for 12 minutes, until the lemon syrup gets cold.
- In another bowl, mix the yogurt with the lemon syrup until a creamy lemony yogurt is formed.
- Layer the yogurt and the raspberries in the popsicle molds, cover and insert the sticks.
- Freeze until the popsicles are solid, around 3-4 hours, or even better: overnight.
- Dip the popsicle molds in hot water for a few seconds to unmold.